April 12, 2011

What have I been up to?

Maybe you have noticed my absence in writing. I haven't forgotten about this blog, I have been super busy. First, I was given the task of learning a new software... Final Cut Pro. This alone was a huge task as I had no experience with the program.

Another thing that has slowed me down is my laptop. It has crashed and I need to pursue the warranty to get it fixed. My Compaq is dead. It won't even boot up. This has limited my time to write posts such as this.

Finally, life itself has strategically placed obstacles in my way. Many would point to the  Devil and blame him. I am not so quick to point. In my house, our cat gave birth to five kittens. One by one they have all died with the exception of the last one. While this alone won't slow me down, it has because my littlest of children have taken to these little helpless kittens.

Despite my recent disconnect, I will still praise God. He has given me the strength to make it through these trying times.

In the meantime, I am working up a "Fan Page" on Facebook. Check me out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oscar-Gecko/126635770738491. Who knows where it will go. I hope to share interesting sites and news that are too short to blog about. See ya there. And see ya in a post here soon.