July 26, 2009

EntreCard’s Early Test And My Free Ad Offer

The email EntreCard

Your account 'My Reflections and Impressions' on entrecard.com has been warned. The administrator provided the following message: Your site has a popup ad. This is against Entrecards TOS. Please remove this within 72 hours.

Thanks

Please contact support@entrecard.com if you have any questions regarding this warning.

PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to resolve this issue promptly. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your Entrecard account.

Where did I get a pop-up ad? 72 hours is not a lot of time, especially on a weekend where EntreCard support is very limited. So, my hunt began. I hate pop-ups, let alone being the cause of them. So, I turned off the pop-up blockers on my browser. No pop-ups here. I did this for three browsers, FireFox 3.5, Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome with no pop-ups.

I also tried the same on my wife’s computer. Same browsers… Same results… no pop-ups.

Free Ad Offer

Since I am in a time crunch, I am willing to give away some ad space on my blog. For ONE MONTH.

UnderNewManagementAn Early Test

It will be interesting to see how the “new” EntreCard team handles this problem. The old system was plagued with complaints of slow technical support. I have submitted a support ticket.

I am waiting.

I am being hopeful.

Technorati Tags: ,,,