Is it about more money???? Last year, their budget had a surplus. Why then, are they asking for more money?
"Planned Parenthood reported record revenue and a $115 million budget surplus last year, and it is building a network of elegant health centers to attract middle-class clients."
Abortion groups have submitted their 50 page proposal to the Obama-Biden transition team. At the top of the list? More taxpayer dollars for abortion organizations like Planned Parenthood. How much more? Over 1.5 billion dollars more!
- $1 BILLION dollars in taxpayer funding for International Abortion Groups
- $700 million in taxpayer funding for “Title X” Health Clinics (aka your local Planned Parenthood affiliate)
- $65 million for the UNFPA, an international aid organization connected to coercive abortion as part of China’s coercive one-child policy
They want more than just money...
- Repeal the Hyde Amendment – Vastly expanding federal taxpayer funding for abortions
- Include Abortion coverage in any taxpayer-subsidized national health care program
- Expand taxpayer-funded abortions on military bases
- Expand taxpayer-funded abortions through the Peace Corps program
- Expand taxpayer-funded abortions for federal prisoners